Preliminary Program – Friday 16th and Saturday 17th of November.
- Doing Experiential Therapy (5) Robyn Walser (US) & Matt Villatte (US), 3 hours workshop. Read more
- 10 Mistakes you don’t want to do as an ACT Therapist (6) Rikke Kjelgaard (DK), 3 hours workshop. Read more
- Guiding Mindfulness/awareness Exercises for Patients with Somatic Conditions (7) – Graciela Rovner (SE), 3 hours workshop. Read more
- Metaphors in Practice (8) – Niklas Törneke (SE), 3 hours workshop. Read more
- ACT for Psychosis Recovery (9) – Joe Oliver (UK), 3 hours workshop. Read more
- The Self in Practice (10) – Louise McHugh (IR), 3 hours workshop. Read more
- Internet based therapy (11) – Gerhard Andersson, 45 minutes Plenary. Read more
- Using the ACT Model in the Clinic and beyond (12) – Andrew Gloster (CH), 45 minutes Plenary. Read more
- Current Directions in Relational Frame Theory: Research and Application (13) – Louise McHugh (IR), 45 minutes Plenary. Read more
- Female, fierce and fabulous (14), Rikke Kjelgaard (DK), 3 hours workshop. Read more
Thursday November 15th 2018 – Pre-conference workshop
- Robyn Walser (USA) & Rikke Kjelgaard (Sweden/Denmark) – Uncovering the Process of Creative Hopelessness, read more
- Niklas Törneke (Sweden) – ABC and metaphors, read more
- Matt Villatte (USA) – Mastering the Clinical conversation with RFT, read more
- Graciela Rovner (Sweden) – ACTiveRehab- ACT for the Pain Rehab Team, read more
The final program for the ACBS Nordic, 2018, will be out mid September, 2018. The program Committee will publish workshops ongoing. We open for submission of abstracts 1st of March, 2018.
The themes this year will be:
- ACT in different settings (organizations, schools, sports).
- ACT delivered in group-format.
How to design them and meet our clients differential responsiveness. Can we modularize the interventions?
- ACT and Compassion (Self-care lifestyles, bodywork, breathing & meditation)
- Clinical RFT